Thank you for registering for Pedal 4 Patients 2023!
For the third year running we’re proud and excited to lead this immense, fun and challenging cycle of 200 miles over 3 days – 14-16th September across some of the most stunning Devon and Cornwall coast and countryside.
Please complete the form below and when you're ready, press submit!
To secure your place on Pedal 4 Patients 2023 you will need to pay a non-refundable registration fee of £95 this cannot be funded through fundraising and should be your own personal commitment. You will be required to raise a minimum of £600 by the 6th August 2023.
*Special Offer! Buy one get one free on all registrations for the whole of November 2022!* Do you have a friend who would like to ride with you? Then take advantage of this offer which means you'll both only have to pay £47.50 each.Remember to include their name in the question above and ensure the other cyclists also completes this form.
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.
In submitting your registration you agree to the following:
1. The Fundraiser will state they are raising funds 'in aid of Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity' in all receipts and communications with the public.
2. The Fundraiser will ensure all activities are lawful and/or inline with the fundraising guidelines.
3. In the event of the fundraising activity not taking place, the Fundraiser takes responsibility for informing all donors and arranging the refund of donations if required.
4. The Fundraiser will notify Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity of any events held in addition to those listed above.
5. The Charity has the right to refuse to recognise any fundraising activities which it believes are not in the interest of the charity.
6. The fundraiser will keep an accurate accounting records for all the monies raised on behalf of the Charity and allow records to be open for inspection.
7. The Fundraiser will account to the Charity within 28 days of the monies being raised without making any deductions.
8. The Fundraiser may be entitled to reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred during fundraising activities. The Fundraiser should discuss potential costs and reimbursement with the Charity prior to beginning fundraising activities.
9. This authorisation represents an agreement between the Fundraiser and the Charity. The Fundraiser is not permitted to represent the Charity for any other purpose.
10. Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity does not accept liability for any activity/injury acquired through the fundraising event stated above. The fundraiser must organise their own relevant insurance.
Can we keep in touch? We’d love to keep in touch about the work of Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity.
If at any time you no longer want to hear from us, that’s fine. Just email RCHT.Charity@nhs.net or give us a call on 01872 252858.
Contact the Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity Team | Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust
Royal Cornwall Hospitals Charity | Royal Cornwall Hospitals NHS Trust