Working to improve life for those affected by Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Gift Aid is tax claimed by the charity
1. The charity will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 you give on or after 6th April 2008.
2. Gift Aid is reclaimed by Burning Nights CRPS Support from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self Assessment tax return or ask HMRC Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than
the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any
Please notify the charity if you:
1. Change your name or home address.
2. No longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
3. Want to cancel this declaration
At Burning Nights CRPS Support we want to ensure we are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. If you would like to tell us how we can communicate with you, please choose your options here:
Burning Nights CRPS Support
Registered Charity No: 1166522 | Registered in England & Wales
1 Alder Brook, Chinley, High Peak, Derbyshire, Sk23 6DN
T: 01663 795055 | E: email@example.com | W: burningnightscrps.org