Make a Donation:
Ukraine One Year On Appeal
One year on, and the war in Ukraine is still devastating the lives of Ukrainian people. Thanks to the generosity of people like you, we have been able to scale up from helping 8,500 people a year to 30,000 people a day across the hardest-hit areas of the country.
Depaul Ukraine is now providing emergency shelter, food and accommodation services which are vital first steps in helping people regain stability. Therapists also provide psychosocial support to help people of all ages, including children as young as four, deal with the trauma they have experienced.
Sadly, our support hotline gets 5 x as many requests for support than we are able to respond to, but with your help, we can do more.
Your donation will be used where needed most, but below are just a few examples of the difference your gift could make:
- £27.40 could provide a person with hygiene products for a year, maintaining dignity and protecting health
- £31.35 could provide one night’s emergency accommodation for a family of four
- £102 could provide nutritionally balanced food for six months to a person in a recently-liberated area
- £300 could prevent homelessness and help keep people alive by repairing a bomb-damaged homes
- £5,722 could provide a family of four with a safe place to stay and much-needed practical and psychological support for six months
A regular gift
A monthly gift enables us to plan for the future safe in the knowledge that we can count on your continued support. Below are just a few ways your monthly gift could help:
- £18 provides enough nutritionally balanced food for a month.
- £80 a month pays for one child to participate in our specialist psychological support programme, bringing fun, laughter and treatment for trauma
- £300 per month would prevent homelessness for 12 families through repairs to bomb-damaged homes
We recognise that times are tough, but your donation really will make a difference in people's lives, so please give as generously as you can.