Your details

Your donation

I want the Body Dysmorphic Disorder Foundation to claim Gift Aid on donations I have made in the past four years, today, and on all future donations. I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


We would love to keep in touch with information about our work, events, and how you can support us. Please tell us how you are happy for us to contact you.



Thank you for trusting us with your data. We'll do all we can to keep it safe, you can read more in our Privacy Policy. You can also email us at to update your details including how you want us to contact you.

There is a problem with this form - please correct the errors and re-try

This form is protected by Google reCAPTCHA the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply