Donate a One Off Gift


Your Details



Gift Aid

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.



Keeping in touch

We'd like to keep you up to date with the work we are doing at St Luke's and send you occasional mail such as Christmas Cards. Please let us know how you would like to be contacted.

There is a problem with this form - please correct the errors and re-try

This form is protected by Google reCAPTCHA the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply