Communication consents*

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.

There is a problem with this form - please correct the errors and re-try

To provide you with this service, we'll need to collect some specific, relevant personal information. We take our responsibilities under data protection legislation seriously to ensure any personal information we collect and use is done safely. Records of this information will be kept securely in line with our retention schedule. Click here for more information on how your data is processed.

This form is protected by Google reCAPTCHA the Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply