Regular gifts by Standing Order give us predictable income and in turn mean that we can fund more research projects and provide more funds to give kidney patients a better quality of life.
Kidneys for Life has been raising money to fund research into kidney disease since 1976.
This research has included:
- Developing early diagnosis for patients with kidney disease
- Developing better treatments for patients on dialysis
- Prolonging the average 15 year lifespan of a transplanted kidney
- Looking into changing treatments for children and adults suffering with incurable kidney diseases
- We have been at the forefront of many internationally celebrated scientific discoveries.
- In addition to research, Kidneys for Life also provides amenities and equipment for the benefit of kidney patients, for items that would not normally be funded by the NHS.
All of our research is for the benefit of kidney patients, both adult and children, at Manchester Royal Infirmary, Northern Care Alliance, Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital and at the outreach clinics.
We could not continue to do this ground-breaking research without your donations.
Regular gifts also enable you to make a difference in a way that fits in with your own budgets; you can increase, decrease or cancel your regular gift at any time.
If you are able, please do sign up to regular giving to Kidneys for Life and help us to make a difference to the lives of those affected by kidney disease. 💜